Handcrafted from a slice of pullman bread, the Toast Lamp is a delightfully cozy light source. The bread is carefully hollowed out then sealed with a protective outer coating, resulting in a gentle, ambient light that can be displayed on a table or hung on a wall.
The brainchild of Japanese artist and former baker Yukiko Morita, Pampshade lamps take their name from pan (Japanese for bread) + lampshade. Each lamp is individually handcrafted and provides a warm glow that will light up your inner baker.
- Upcycled from unsold bakery bread
- Each is one-of-kind with natural variations in color, shape, and size
- Anti-bacterial and anti-fungal outer coating
- Approximately 10x12cm / 4x5"
- Interior LED lights rated for 50,000 hours
- Requires one AA battery (not included)
- Made in Japan