Midori Three Year Diary - Brown
This charming perpetual diary allows you to record each day's events and remember moments of the previous years at the same time, in the same book.
It features a separate page for each day of the year, and each page is divided into three sections for you to fill in on the same date over three successive years. You can jot down appointments, musings or just note the weather. If you don't feel like writing anything for some days, that's fine too! It's undated so you can start at any point of the year.
Each month starts with a title page embellished with an illustration of a door. The pages of each month are marked by a unique illustration printed on the edge of the page. When the diary is closed, the illustrations act like index tabs, letting you quickly flip to the month you want.
- The diary features smooth, fountain pen friendly paper.
- The lines of the paper are slightly wavy, giving them a charming hand-drawn look.
- A prologue section at the beginning of each year provides space to write thoughts and hopes for the year
- Elegant Brown cloth-wrapped hardcover
- Ribbon page marker
- Comes in a protective cardboard slip case.
- 7.3" x 4.5"
- Made in Japan