Cozy Food Sweatshirt V
A sweatshirt celebrating the core food groups is the staple you didn't know you craved. Felt appliqué on supremely soft ring-spun cotton blended with recycled polyester fleece. A cozy favorite you'll want to live in.
Available in 4 delicious creature comforts:
- Bordeaux: Phở Bò. National dish of Vietnam, originating from Hanoi. Rich, fragrant, long-simmered beef broth and springy rice noodles.
- Mustard: Bánh Mì. Vietnamese name for a French baguette. Often referred to as that Vietnamese sandwich filled with delightful combo of proteins, pickled vegetables and fresh herbs.
- Grey Heather: Croissant. Heavenly layered French viennoiserie resulting from yeasted, butter-laminated dough.
- Navy: Frites. There can never be too many.
- 52% ring-spun cotton, 48% recycled polyester fleece
- Unisex Sizing
- Made in USA