Vietnamese Coffee Kit
We partnered with Nguyen Coffee Supply to bring you a complete Vietnamese Iced Coffee (Cà Phê Sữa Đá) kit - Just add hot water. Founded by Vietnamese-American Sahra Nguyen, Nguyen Coffee Supply showcases the growing profile of Vietnamese grown coffee. Working with 4th generation farmers in the Central Highlands, the organic green coffee beans are brought to Brooklyn and roasted. While many are familiar with its famous coffee drink, most do not know that Vietnam is the world's second largest producer of coffee and the #1 producer of Robusta beans. Robusta beans have nearly 2x caffeine content, 60% less sugar and 60% less fats than the more familiar Arabica beans, lending it the rich, nutty experience inherent in Vietnamese coffee.
The kit includes everything you need to make authentic Vietnamese coffee at home . Whether you prefer yours hot or iced, black or unctuously sweetened. It starts here.
- 12 oz bag of Nguyen Coffee Supply Loyalty blend ground coffee. Their bestselling coffee, a 50-50 blend of Robusta and Arabica beans. A medium roast, full-body coffee with a perfect balance of sweet, smooth and nutty.
- Tasting notes: Cacao, pomelo, almond and smoked caramel.
- 2 traditional Phin 4 oz coffee filters with 3.25" plate diameter. Stainless Steel. Great for traveling. Made in Vietnam.
- 4 packets of sweetened condensed milk - from Copper Cow Coffee, made only with California milk and sugar. Another female-owned business founded by a Vietnamese-American.
- Detailed instructions are included.